BASIC RIGGING COURSE (RIIHAN209A)
~ Course Overview
This four-day training program focuses primarily on the construction, mining, manufacturing and related industries, where staff need to be able to erect structural steel, use safety harnesses and erect static lines/safety nets.
~ Recommended For
Any person who has to erect structural steel, hang chain blocks, safety nets, etc.
The candidate must be 18 years of age or over, have a sound knowledge of the English language and hold a Dogging certificate of competency.
~ Learning Outcomes
- Take precautions to prevent accidents when erecting structural steel.
- Work safely and confidently at heights using the correct harnesses.
- Describe and demonstrate the use of rope blocks and tackle.
- Identify and demonstrate the correct use of winches.
- Erect and dismantle a cantilevered platform hoist.
- Erect a safety net and static line.
T & L Training Consultants, as a Registered Training Organisation, strives to maintain the highest professional standards in the delivery of its competency based and accredited training.
~ Training Staff
All training personnel have many years experience in the construction and mining industry, as well as holding the relevant certification for training and assessing and are committed to providing participants with the best possible training services.
Our training site is at 12 Sparks Road, Henderson, Western Australia.
T & L Training Consultants
Phone: (+61) 08 9437-6688 Fax: (+61) 08 9437-6060
All learning materials, consumables and equipment. Tea and coffee are also provided on public courses.