FORKLIFT OPERATOR (RIIHAN201A)
~ Course Overview
This one-day experienced and two-day non-experienced training program focuses primarily on the construction, mining and manufacturing industries, etc, where staff need to be able to operate industrial load moving equipment (forklift).
~ Recommended For
Any person who has to move loads or equipment using a forklift truck.
The candidate must be 18 years of age and have a sound knowledge of the English language.
~ Learning Outcomes
- Take precautions to prevent accidents when moving loads handled by forklifts
- Conduct pre-operational checks of the machine
- State operator responsibilities under legislation
- Identify and remove hazards that could affect forklift operations
- Demonstrate correct start-up and shut down procedures
T & L Training Consultants, as a Registered Training Organisation, strive to maintain the highest professional standards in the delivery of its competency based and accredited training.
~ Training Staff
All training personnel have many years experience in the construction and mining industry, as well as holding the relevant certification for training and assessing and are committed to providing participants with the best possible training services.
Our training site is at 12 Sparks Road, Henderson, Western Australia.
T & L Training Consultants
Phone: (+61) 08 9437 6688 Fax: (+61) 08 9437 6060
All learning materials, consumables and equipment. Tea and coffee are also provided on public courses.