ENTER AND WORK IN CONFINED SPACES (RIIOHS202A)
~ Course Overview
This one-day course is designed for staff that may need to work, supervise or perform sentry duties for those who work in confined spaces as part of their work duties, as per AS 2865.
~ Recommended For
All workers, who are required to have a practical & theoretical understanding of the legeslative requirements for confined space work, and how to mitigate the many hazards and risks involved in confined space work.
~ Learning Outcomes
On the successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply current statutory legislation, organisational or site requirements
- Name and identify the functions of equipment, components and materials
- Apply operational, maintenance and basic dignostic procedures
- Apply material madling methods
- Use atmospheric monitoring devices
- Interpret MSDS's, JSA's and SWMS's
- Understand confined space entry and exit procedures, risks and regulations
- Apply knowledge of equipment types, characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations
- Understand bretahing apparatus limitations
- Interpret project quality requirments
- Understand industry terminolgy
~ Training Personnel
Our training personnel are fully qualified and have many years experience in the fire and emergency response, mining and workplace industries.
12 Sparks Road Henderson or clients own site.
Coastal Enterprises (WA) - Ph: (+61) 08 9437 4460 Fax: (+61) 08 9437 -6060
All Learning Materials, Consumables, Certificate of Attainment